Most seasoned SEO consultants typically start a campaign with a thorough audit of the website.
And there’s a good reason for that, since a technical site audit allows us to genuinely understand what is needed to be done in order for the site to achieve it’s intended goals.
But what sorts of processes does an SEO audit entail? Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Keyword and SERP analysis
- Competitor research and analysis
- Technical and sitewide analysis
- Page and content-level analysis
- User Experience (UX) analysis
- Link analysis